Social Media Analytics
Alliance helps organizations take control of social media data so they can improve customer insight, identify patterns and trends, and make smarter decisions regarding marketing channels and message.
Over the past decade there has been a dramatic increase in the number of HCPs who are utilizing social media and this trend is expected to continue and accelerate.
Social media analytics can help your business:
- Capture consumer data from social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, PubMed, etc. to understand attitudes, opinions and trends
- Predict customer behavior and improve customer satisfaction by recommending next best actions
- Create customized campaigns and promotions that resonate with social media participants
- Identify the primary influencers within specific social network channels
Alliance helps companies with their Social Media Analytics initiatives with:
- Social Media Readiness Assessments
- Social Media Analytics
- Digital Entity source for the Master Customer dimension
- Leader/Follower Influence Network Identifications